What’s new in Office? Help your customers do their best work – anywhere, anytime, and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, are built for maximum productivity. With the latest version of Office, your customers will have access to their docs in the cloud whenever they need them. And it’s easy to get the team on the same page. Share, present and work together on projects with built in collaboration tools across the suite.
- Modern desktop productivity. Do great work with smart tools that help you stay on task
- Do great work, anywhere, anytime. Experience the power of desktop applications with easy access to files in the cloud so you can create, edit and view your work from anywhere
- Made for teamwork. Get your team on the same page using built-in collaboration tools to share and co-author documents, spreadsheets, presentations and notes.
Who are the customers for the new Office?
- Buying new devices [consumers or businesses]
• 78% of customers buy Office when they buy new PCs.
• Remember Office is now cross-platform so if your customer is a Mac users, or has an Android device there is an Office for him.
- Using older versions of Office [consumers or businesses]
- Have a traditional view of IT - they only upgrade when needed
- Looking to leverage cloud services
Always ask for the Office sale:
1. Tell every customer “Remember, you will need Word, Excel, or PowerPoint on this device.”
2. Most customers think Office always comes on new PCs. “Remember, Office is not included on this device. Let’s add it to your order.”
3. Remember that the best time for your customers to buy Office is with a new device.
Ask your ASI Sales Rep about the new Office, or visit the ASI Office webpage.