At ASI – We Build Value.
As the technology industry continues to evolve at an ever increasing rate and product life cycles continue to get shorter, the need to improve supply chain efficiencies by minimizing time to market, improving order fill rates, aligning inventory forecasts to market demand, minimizing the risk of shortages or overages during product transitions, and lowering operation costs become increasingly critical elements of a competitive strategy.
As a computer components distributor with over 30 years of experience, ASI has been involved in a wide range of activities vital to companies interested in utilizing a true Value Add Services (VAS) partner flexible enough to adapt to the changing needs of the market. Our nationwide network of distribution centers helps makers of fast moving goods put inventory close to customers for business to business or business to consumer shipments.
Additionally, our experience in managing a wide range of high tech products for our suppliers combined with our value add service centers differentiates ASI.
Services and Capabilities B2B and B2C
- Third party direct order fulfillment via EDI and ecommerce
- Warehouse services inclusive of kitting, custom labeling, packaging and serialization
- Reverse logistics: returns management, product testing, repair and refurbishment
- Bonded and vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs
- Product life cycle management
- Warranty and return programs
- Extended Warranty options including 24x7 end user support on select models
- System Integration in ISO-9000 facility
- Custom configuration capability: small or large volume
- Servers (Branded & Custom)
- Desktop (Branded & Custom)
- Storage Systems (NAS , RAID and JBOD)
- Complete turnkey solutions
- Testing, firmware control , BIOS revision control and image loading
- Custom labeling
- Logistics management & support
We pride ourselves on the level of technical expertise that we are able to provide, and we are committed to continually reviewing and updating our service offering to ensure that we are giving our customers access to the capabilities they need to compete, grow and prosper in today's marketplace.